Gamma 1 C Plus Kit ensures all the advantages of a DR system:
lower dose and more efficient workflow, but at a lower price, making the upgrade to DR affordable.
The kit is composed of :
- digital flat panel 4336R, 4343R, 4336W
- PC with SSD hard disk 256 G
- 19” medical grade monitor
- Hardware/X-ray generator interfacing
- DELUXE acquisition software
Deluxe provides complete control of all image capture functions within the examination room, enhancing the entire workflow by delivering diagnostic images instantly, and allowing users to move X-ray images electronically to remote workstations, image archives, and printers.
Gamma 1c plus retrofit kit eliminates cassette handling, delivering outstanding image quality through:
- ADP: Advanced Technology of image processing, which allows to improve the image contrast, to adjust the dynamic range, to increase the details and decrease the noise, delivering very high quality images.
- Images processing with examination specific algorithms;
- Automatic optimization of the image;
- Short waiting time for the patient;
- Immediate acquisition of the image
- Dose reduction;
- Software with module plan that supports several hardware in an easy way;
- Full DICOM 3.0 compatibility;
- Storage of the images even in auto archive, through the PACS net system, both single and multiple;
- DICOM MPPS;
- Patient CDs that include DICOM viewer;
- Local DB.
Gamma 1 C Plus Kit includes:
Deluxe software for the acquisition and processing of X-ray images from flat panel.
Deluxe uses advanced processing algorithmic to ensure the best image quality at a low dose, including fast multi-frequencies algorithmic.
- Cost saving upgrade to DR
- Direct acquisition from digital flat panel
- Outstanding image quality at low dose
- Advanced image processing
- No cassette handling for maximum efficiency
- Efficient workflow